Thread: Cape Air
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Crism
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007

Originally Posted by vtbvtdk View Post
If they want to make good on that, why not hire all of the guys and gals who have been here for two, three, four years and easily have 3000TT?

And if it's only for the Gateway folks, then what is the point of staying at Cape Air for the other 100 or so pilots that aren't "Cape Air for life?" Since you can't get to a Major without turbine time (or a ton of luck) why not just go to Cape, get enough time to meet the mins at any regional, then pick and choose?

IMHO, Cape Air/Jetblue need to make good on their "partnership" or we are going to be real short staffed, REAL quick.
You've got that right. And that's exactly what the FOs concerns are at this point. I know you've seen how disgruntled some of them are out here.

Jetblue guys tried to sound excited about getting the first round through sometime soon though. A few guys are coming up on their 3k fairly quickly now. However, everyone should remember one thing, it's a GUARANTEED INTERVIEW. "It's yours to lose" is what was being said. I'd be ****ed at myself if I went through the whole program then didn't make it.