Thread: Addiction
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 08:25 AM
LAfrequentflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2005

Originally Posted by Skygirl View Post
And isn't that what has made America great? The so-called "illusion" that anything is possible has made us the most innovative nation on this planet! Let's go to the moon - DONE! Let's build the World Wide Web and internet - DONE! Let's build the best aircraft in the world - DONE! etc.etc.etc. Do you catch my drift Skyhigh? Sometimes you have to reach for your dreams, even on a smaller scale. For example, I've always wanted to live right on San Francisco Bay with a stunning view of the City and Golden Gate Bridge. I'm in the process of moving into that residence now. The other night, as my ex-husband and son were helping me move some stuff into my new home, my ex paused and looked out at the view and said to me, "You always wanted this view." I replied, "sometimes you have to go for what you want!"

Skyhigh, give it up for a few days, and have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Good for you...Skyhigh can't enjoy christmas...he misses the inside of the cockpit on x-mas day too much to move on...I bet he feels like he's missing out of the 'life' when he read about the MESA guys sleeping in the plane or camping out at the hotel - in the same room...

-LAFF