View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 07:52 PM
wmugrad05
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2006

Originally Posted by Slice View Post
Dude,

Go online and find the list of the top 20 party schools in the US. Apply and go there! Party your a$$ off, get a B or better(it isn't that difficult) in something outside of flying and do your ratings on the side. You'd have enough $$ left over to buy a cool ride to pursue the hotties with...don't fall for a fancy brochure or the like. You're only young once and will be working the rest of your life!!!

Right on brother, man I wish I went that way. I got suckered in and went to western michigan university (third largest aviation school in the country) I got my B.S. in aviation flight science which is honestly a pretty worthless degree. It's a smart backup move to get a degree in something that can make you some decent money right after graduating, like accounting or business management. I thought it was pretty funny that my school had all these top people in the aviation industry visiting and talking to us, but meanwhile no deals were made for western grads, at least when I graduated in '05. You really don't get special treatment because you went to some fancy aviation school it's all about who you know