"blue collar thug"!
iarapilot
"blue collar thug"!
close
  • Joined APC
    Nov 2006
  • Position
    A proponent of...
Quote: You will never had an agreement that some won't vote against. Did putting that tag on your bag improve things? If we agree that being unified is for the collective good, how is doing something that is contrary to that helpful?

I understand that you will never have a 100% vote for something. And because I am in the minority on this vote doesnt automatically make me feel radical opposition. The fact that I believe this is a terrible move on our part, just like I did for the FDA LOA, makes me want to voice my disapproval. As is my right. I will not blindly pretend that we will not be affected in a very negative way by this decision.

And no, putting the bag tag on did not improve things, except for the fact that I was able to voice my opinion, just like you are doing now. We have a looonnnggg way to go before our group has any idea about leverage, analyzing an agreement separate from what our leaders tell us, and fighting for what we deserve. I could go on, but think I have said enough, I think! All JMO of course.

Oh, and being unified for unity sake can sometimes be putting your head in the sand.