Thread: Nja
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:20 PM
kingairfun
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
can you elaborate? are you saying that the 500 of us that are furloughed should move on? I don't remember reading that in the 411. That's not to say that I haven't already moved on, but maybe after I retire from my current job in 20 years, they will be close to recalling my number....
I should have phrased it better...the union exec is basically saying time to move on.,...sorry for the mis-post...

I didn't see anything new in the 411 besides no concessions and the union will stand strong..... But it's always fun when we get a guys opinion based on threats from a CEO (nothing new there) and he basically tells us that the place is going downhill. If it was from anyone other than a union exec I'd chalk it up to nothing but an opinion, but when these guys start saying that stuff I automatically assume they have "inside" knowledge of what is going to happen but are bound not to say anything "factual". Just "it may happen"....

(Like how they were only 5 numbers off on the first furlough, even though the company could have technically furloughed 700 or so...) Makes me believe they sometimes know more than they let on.....