View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Lambourne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: B777 Capt

You mean the kind of shoot first and ask questions later method you've just used by believing the character of a man you've never met from second hand stories?
Did I say I have never met him? I have talked to many that have flown with him. This is a pretty close knit community and the oddballs are usually well known. I will say that his name has been mentioned more than once for being a 1,1 on the chart.

If you are so blinded to think that we have an infallible group of pilots then you are not reading the news or observing the other guys you work with. The industry is full of pilots that should not be behind the yoke of a jet. In this instance I think Rood's personality and entitlement attitude collided with a CSR that also probably has attitude and ego issues. The perfect storm of idiots brewing in a jetway. If Mr. Rood is so innocent then why was the agent not charged by the police and ONLY the Pilot?

My bet here is that you're not a real pilot,
Then can you explain to my family where I have been for 18 days this month? If you want to throw some money on that bet I am all game. How about $1K that you are wrong? Care to put your money where your ignorance is?

[/QUOTE]