View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 10:18 PM
MeLu
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Had read it all and managed to explain it to an aunt and and told my capt brother.They do not panic since its a catastrophe in whole its sense, the worries covers the other field whether others understand at EU what is written above. There were cases at which others worldwide refused to to talk with their relatives coming from the devastated area. Kenny was right once by stating I remember that some should stop coming to US. The ones who panic really I told it to my aunt except for UK or other Eu areas really or SAfrica or Zimb. I guess that the ones who remind flying in Japanese area, should get the other status at current a better one allowing them to stay with their families since it is really tough. Yes, the grass is never " green", but sometimes just sometimes it is. The radiation reminds and no one will change this fact. I can be at a cockpit for 1.5h with my capt brother and it is enough for me. Whatever will happen Dominican will return to EU with a wife, and will teach all about the " safety" and " responsibility" while new boeings are at a process of a purchase spoke with an official aunt. One clever one except for a small argument like the flight attendants really have nothing to do with a cockpit and will never have so if a cocpit is willing to work then the others must follow, not organizing their own strikes.