View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
acl65pilot
Happy to be here

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: A-320A

Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
Why don't you call your rep's or call Delta pilot Rick Dominguez, Scope Chairman, and ask him your specific questions. Two other posters have previously posted the following…
“CONCLUSION - The Board finds that Chatauqua, Shuttle, RA, Frontier and Lynx are operating as as a single transportation system (Republic Airlines et al/Frontier) for the craft or class of Pilots for representation purposes under the RLA. As detailed below, the former Midwest Pilots are included in the single transportation system” and
"Republic Air Holdings has a single seniority list, but operates under separate FAA certificates at each airline. The FAA certificate determines a scope violation. The MEC will publish information on this later in the week." This is much like Mesa had done with Freedom, aka past precedent.
While you or I or anyone else may not like it, it doesn’t violate our scope clause for now. Scope continues to be monitored closely by Delta pilot volunteers that feel the same way you do and don’t want our scope clause violated.
I will echo this answer. I do not have to like it. I can tell you that I want it to be a scope violation, but wants and reality are two different things.

I agree, Call Rick, he can explain it better than anyone else can. We may as pilots see RJET, the holding company as a single air carrier. If or when Shuttle America (the branch doing our 170 flying) starts to fly coded F9 flying, then I do believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt that something may exist. That is unless of course F9 contracts with them to provide lift........

If you do not like the answers you get, file your own grievance. It may never get the traction you want, but it is your right.