Old 04-18-2011, 11:19 PM
MeLu
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2009

The negligence had taken place. A mother not at all is not making a big deal out of it she just had mentioned what her child goes through. A child was locked in a c, for whatever duration of time. If you take a closer look at this, during these seconds one can receive a heart attack even. It is a truth to say that there is a high recession going on within the airlines and people act in unusual way, one is closing a child in a c, other is stealing. In such a case the airlines have the highest right to fire a person. Imagine your child being closed in a comp, by some flight attendant, I believe you would call a police for sure. The mother said she feels devastated only this, this is a plane still. The mother was absolutely not making any " revenge" on this particular flight attendant. If you would fly in a cockpit of this plane and it would have been your child and your wife, for sure one would had said to a flight attendant Sorry that was your last flight. The reports of the mother I am sure had not had made her happy at all. When you face such a situation really and one is talking with a police then a voice is shivering, and is full of the remorses at the same time is trying to understand this other person there are cases at which police must get involved because people act this way. Because parents feel that the flight attendant had made fool of their child, you know this is again a plane. Again, even in Africa we had a good time, having farms, and flying, even in Africa people would tell to this flight attendant to the compartment you can put the dolls, instead of a baby child. People are sensitive really, I am not saying over sensitive but still are. My capt brother would say to a flight attendant to live the plane at the earliest stop over really, just live will be better for the both parties. My capt brother told me how its all work, people are out of jobs for no reason are waiting for a job within a cockpit and suddenly others are having funs just for funs.