Old 04-23-2011, 05:23 AM
MeLu
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Think the way you wish in this case it will never change a fact that that was a negligence. And for such a negligence one is responsible on his own. Why not to think about the parents? defending a waiter? Such are rules. An apology? For what? What can one benefit from a waiter? Really what? I would really focus the attention on the parents really I would. In Australia its similar as in Africa, people will never forget such a negligence at all. My capt brother said that unfortunately, as pointed the negligence will occur more often. It is great to hear that somebody has a child and a child bla bla bla had fallen down from sofa or closed himself in a closet this is at a private property but not at a public place. And such a incident must be notified. Do not say that that you are not a loon, it has nothing to do with it. As mentioned any contact with a police or a report is frustrating for both parties yes it is. The parents were enough frustrated so they were unable to open the c, like shaking hands and etc,,, Later they are returning back to their place, and people talk like you know I had such a tough day , the baby was shut in a comp, then if not reported the people around would start to wonder, like what kind of mother is it and etc.... Like why a mother is not trusting a police and etc???? Yes, it is a terrible thing to report a negligence or any contact with a police since the parents feel as victim one more time in this case first they reported its a must, then hearing these comments make a situation really worst. One must trust someone like authority and etc... When I had a tough case, I thought about Kenny about this green grass. Like something is wrong is definitely wrong, a person from my relative company only other place is not feeling as oriented in a good way only is a professional in negligence that was a biggest shock I had ever faced.But I was covering myself after a mourn ah I thought only about Africa, what a great pilots we were even helicopters me so young on a farm with long blond hair what a amazing history and my farm, ah this life, these farms, this freedom and kindness and these lions. I love lions. Most of the time they are suspending a person and a person is under a watchdog of an authority, not because the parents or me we were bad or loon, no, is because we were robbed or because the family member was hurted. Look at Kenny her posts are clear and nice, so again I told that sometimes grass is green. Just sometimes..Why would a person being so much interested in flying to US? To rob others there? Really? Seiously? So perhaphs would be better to calm down a little bit with this situation. Negligence is a negligence. Sometimes a police is protectvie they know more then we think they really do. It is never a happy thing or a day, sometimes a frustration can last for even a year and indolence.But, then I thought about lions.