View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:27 PM
vagabond
Administrator

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172

Mod Note:

The next ignorant fool who uses "scab" inappropriately will be banned. Any other fools who engage in name calling or other inappropriate language will be given a 3 day vacation.

If you kids cannot discuss issues in an adult and intelligent manner (especially when it comes to Virgin America threads), then my advice to you is this: DO NOT ENGAGE. If you choose to participate and the thread(s) go downhill, the thread will be closed and you will also go on a much-needed vacation. If after your return from paradise you violate the Terms of Service again, I am more than happy to ban you for good.

And please do not send me nasty PMs; I don't particularly enjoy getting those and will delete them right away. Any questions, comments and fears you may have can be addressed to HSLD or Freight Dog.

As I have said many times on these Forums, it's really very difficult to believe that you guys are airline pilots who operate multimillion dollar machinery carrying valuable cargo all over the place. You're supposed to be professionals and hopefully unified in wanting to create a profession of which you can be proud once again.