View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:39 PM
rsmith6621ab
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2011
Unhappy California Pacific Airlines.. What is Going O

Has anyone heard what is California Pacific Air delays are all about??

The below statement has been on their website for 18 months and the only thing that has changed is the year/date. First it was Fall 2010 then Spring 2011 and Summer 2011 now Early 2012.. I am starting to wonder about this if this isn't someones Virtual Airline joke that the mainstream media has bought the whole cow. Sad but I submitted my resume 6 moth ago when they were talking Spring 2011... I hope I am not a victim of ID theft...... FRIGHTENING

Press Reviews

In the Press

Palomar Airport to be Home to the New California Pacific Airlines*
CARLSBAD – By early 2012, California Pacific Airlines will be transporting business and leisure travelers non-stop to and from five Western cities, and in the near future, to resort destinations in Mexico.
Not since the once-popular Pacific Southwest Airlines, which ceased regional operations in the mid-1980s, has a San Diego County-based airline provided non-stop service to important destinations in California and Arizona. The initial schedule is proposed to serve Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, Las Vegas, and Phoenix. Within a short time after operations begin, California Pacific Airlines’ routes will be extended to weekend flights to Cabo San Lucas.
The new California Pacific Airlines is the long-held dream of North County entrepreneur, Ted Vallas, who began his business career in the 1950s. In 1958, he bought the venerable El Camino Country Club in Oceanside, expanding the popular golf course into the first major facility of its type in North County. El Camino Country Club was the site of the first West Coast PGA tournament. Later, Vallas bought and expanded the Whispering Palms Golf Resort (now Morgan Run) in Rancho Santa Fe, several desert golf resorts in Imperial and Riverside County, and later developed golf resorts in Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Holland, France, England, and Ireland. In 1984, he built the Olympic Resort & Spa adjacent to Palomar Airport.