Airhoss
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2008
  • Position
    Sleeping in the black swan’s nest.
Quote:
Take it from a guy with tons of wasted years of bush flying. Adventure flying rarely does anyone any favors when trying to build a contemporary airline career. I could get a job right now overseas or flying smokejumpers. I still get the occasional call from a supercub operator or bush outfit. The problem is that I don't care about that stuff. I just did it to build flight time towards the airlines not to be stuck there for life.

Quote: Once again you've soundly discounted my input covered your ears and screamed "NAH NAH NAH NAH". Dude I've been there and done that I am the guy you are describing in your posts as supposedly unhireable by the majors. You need to read and absorb a little more and type a little less.
Take it from me, a guy with tons of bush time, round motor time and Smoke Jumper time, quite a bit more than you I'd wager. You are WRONG and you REFUSE to listen as I've previously noted. You did one, 1, uno season, 3 months as a Smoke Jumper F/O correct? Get over yourself dude.