View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Belly Flyer
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2010
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by GlasssPilot View Post
Wow....

I get it. You want on with NetJets and that's fine. But reality is there are furloughs, down sizing on the horizon and no hint of future hiring. Everything I've said here is OBVIOUS to anyone "reading this topic with great interest".

You are not getting on with NetJets for the foreseeable future and that assumes you are qualified right now.

Seeing as your last was your first post I'm assuming you are not qualified now. Find a job that pays and see where you are in five years or so. Re-evaluate and then make decisions with first hand information. Sorry if this offends. Truth is rare these days.
Glass Pilot,

Medevac was simply asking a question. I am trying to figure out why you would respond is such condescending way. Give the guy a break. If you don't have something civil or constructive to say, don't say it at all. Why don't we just keep it all civil and professional?

Medevac, you ask all the questions you like, and welcome aboard. You might check Citation Air, in as much as they have just recalled the last of their furloughs. Good luck.