Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2019, 07:34 PM   #1  
Wrenching Avionics
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: sitting
Posts: 92
Default Typical schedule-Atlas Air

Without this turning into a bashing contest about Atlas, would someone, preferably newer, be so kind to post their typical schedule for the month on the 767? I hear they're based out of Ontario Ca. these days if I've heard right. Thanks
hav3atps is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 12:38 AM   #2  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Dec 2018
Posts: 75
Default

Wait, let me get a twelve pack from my fridge in the garage for the responses to this one.

Those collectively pulling down another extra $500K+ for FPL more in 2018 +donated MED leave for services rendered here will probably have a field day with this one.

Don't get me wrong, we have our problems and Delta/UPS/FEDEX would be the first choice in anyone's book. Just pointing out that the company and union each have their own PR campaigns going on here.

Last edited by scrupulous; 04-20-2019 at 12:53 AM.
scrupulous is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 06:43 AM   #3  
Wrenching Avionics
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: sitting
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrupulous View Post
Wait, let me get a twelve pack from my fridge in the garage for the responses to this one.

Those collectively pulling down another extra $500K+ for FPL more in 2018 +donated MED leave for services rendered here will probably have a field day with this one.

Don't get me wrong, we have our problems and Delta/UPS/FEDEX would be the first choice in anyone's book. Just pointing out that the company and union each have their own PR campaigns going on here.
And this pertains to the question how?

Anyone else?
hav3atps is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 09:28 AM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
BluePAX's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav3atps View Post
And this pertains to the question how?

Anyone else?
He is actually taking your side and telling you to prepare for the union supporters to start showing up.

I find myself somewhere between the two ends of the spectrum in union vs company, and the picture still isnít rosy for the 76 schedule.
BluePAX is online now  
Old 04-20-2019, 10:32 AM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 192
Default

There are literally hundreds of pages of info on Atlas, including schedules. Given the current situation over there, reading them might be more useful to you than dropping a new thread and casually demanding "no bashing". I mean provided you're not a troll.
CardboardCutout is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 01:06 PM   #6  
Wrenching Avionics
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: sitting
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardboardCutout View Post
There are literally hundreds of pages of info on Atlas, including schedules. Given the current situation over there, reading them might be more useful to you than dropping a new thread and casually demanding "no bashing". I mean provided you're not a troll.
No, not a troll. But thanks for your concern. Since dropping a thread has ruffled you a bit, how about dropping a link to a typical schedule.
hav3atps is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 01:12 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav3atps View Post
No, not a troll. But thanks for your concern. Since dropping a thread has ruffled you a bit, how about dropping a link to a typical schedule.
The Atlas hiring thread is in the "Hiring News" forum. Do yourself a favor and go back about 3 years and read the whole thing. You'll be up to speed.
goinaround is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 03:13 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2017
Position: Wichita
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav3atps View Post
Without this turning into a bashing contest about Atlas, would someone, preferably newer, be so kind to post their typical schedule for the month on the 767? I hear they're based out of Ontario Ca. these days if I've heard right. Thanks
3 on 5 off. 38 hour layovers in Paris.
JackStraw is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 04:32 PM   #9  
Wrenching Avionics
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: sitting
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinaround View Post
The Atlas hiring thread is in the "Hiring News" forum. Do yourself a favor and go back about 3 years and read the whole thing. You'll be up to speed.
Sounds like good current info, I'll get right on that
hav3atps is offline  
Old 04-20-2019, 04:38 PM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav3atps View Post
Sounds like good current info, I'll get right on that
I was legitimately trying to help you dude...... Sounds like you won't lift a finger to help yourself. I'm sure somebody will be by shortly to do your thinking for you.
goinaround is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Atlas Air Hiring 1st Supersonic Hiring News 17610 09-16-2019 04:20 PM
Alaska Air Wins U.S. Approval for Virgin Flyin1500 Alaska 63 04-01-2017 12:27 PM
Direct Air files for bankruptcy trent890 Charter 17 04-15-2012 06:39 AM
Atlas Air Press Release GIANT PILOT Cargo 33 06-13-2008 05:22 PM
SkyWest looking to buy MAG, XJT, or both Deez340 Regional 160 05-06-2008 09:41 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:21 AM.