Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Cargo Part 121 cargo airlines
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #11  
Line Holder
 
MD11Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2007
Posts: 60
Default

Joejet,

I applied in the last window around 4/16. I got the assessment on 6/29 - interview call on 7/12 - interviewed on 7/25.
MD11Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:42 AM   #12  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: Driver side
Posts: 99
Question Any Updates???

Hi guys, sorry to revive such an old thread but I did a search and this was the latest thread I found...

Recently applied 1/6/15 and got the 'invited to complete process' email to complete two online assessments.
1) Is this the pysch test, if so what's on it?
2) Has the format/test changed since 07? (Any recent applicants wanna chime in)
3) Any advice, how should one try to prepare?


Thanks in advance
SD
skengdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:37 AM   #13  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Posts: 889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skengdon View Post
Hi guys, sorry to revive such an old thread but I did a search and this was the latest thread I found...

Recently applied 1/6/15 and got the 'invited to complete process' email to complete two online assessments.
1) Is this the pysch test, if so what's on it?
2) Has the format/test changed since 07? (Any recent applicants wanna chime in)
3) Any advice, how should one try to prepare?


Thanks in advance
SD
Yes, it's an old thread alright. Things definitely have changed, why not start s new thread??

You applied in January of this year and got an invite already?? Congrats! Wow... How many moon landings do you have? LOL
whalesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:22 AM   #14  
Permanent Reserve
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD11Pilot View Post
Joejet,

I applied in the last window around 4/16. I got the assessment on 6/29 - interview call on 7/12 - interviewed on 7/25.
and likely furloughed on 5/23/2010. Sorry.
navigatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:48 AM   #15  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Posts: 889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigatro View Post
and likely furloughed on 5/23/2010. Sorry.
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skengdon View Post
Recently applied 1/6/15 and got the 'invited to complete process' email..
Thanks in advance
SD
He applied in 2014 and was furloughed in 2010?? That's some mean time machine right there..
whalesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:41 AM   #16  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Retired
Posts: 3,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesurfer View Post
Huh?

He applied in 2014 and was furloughed in 2010?? That's some mean time machine right there..
Navigatro is talking about Joejet and you're talking about skengdon. Other than that, I can see this discussion is going nowhere.
Jetjok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 06:57 AM   #17  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Posts: 889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetjok View Post
Navigatro is talking about Joejet and you're talking about skengdon. Other than that, I can see this discussion is going nowhere.
Oh, sorry, missed that.
whalesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UPS online assessment Luv2Chil Cargo 9 09-10-2007 04:44 PM
UPS Assessment FIIGMO Cargo 21 08-14-2007 05:59 PM
UPS Online Applications SemperFly Hiring News 1 09-07-2005 03:41 PM
UPS counters IPA Freighter Captain Cargo 0 07-11-2005 08:59 AM
UPS-IPA contract talks Freighter Captain Cargo 0 07-05-2005 09:50 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:23 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1