Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Help & Feedback > Help Forum
Must be approved by a moderator? >

Must be approved by a moderator?

Notices
Help Forum How To | General AirlinePilotCentral Questions | Feedback

Must be approved by a moderator?

Old 04-07-2021, 05:44 AM
  #41  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Apr 2021
Posts: 1
Unhappy What does this mean?

Hello All,

I've been getting the same message:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you're trying to send a private message, please read the forum FAQ for details.


What does this mean?
pwronstall is offline  
Old 04-08-2021, 09:04 AM
  #42  
Gets Everyday Off
 
TransWorld's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Relaxed
Posts: 5,444
Default

Originally Posted by pwronstall View Post
Hello All,

I've been getting the same message:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you're trying to send a private message, please read the forum FAQ for details.


What does this mean?
Your first 10 posts have to be reviewed by a moderator before they get posted to prevent spambots from going crazy. There are other things you many not do until you have developed a reputation as a human being, not a spambot. At least that is my understanding.
TransWorld is offline  
Old 04-17-2021, 07:01 PM
  #43  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Default

Well here let me post 10 times in this forum so I can at least ask a damn question on this thing. What is the point of having a forum to where people can post questions and experiences if they can’t even get their post posted.
Majuro33 is offline  
Old 04-17-2021, 07:09 PM
  #44  
Gets Everyday Off
 
TransWorld's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Relaxed
Posts: 5,444
Default

Originally Posted by Majuro33 View Post
Well here let me post 10 times in this forum so I can at least ask a damn question on this thing. What is the point of having a forum to where people can post questions and experiences if they canít even get their post posted.
A moderator will look at your post to ensure it is not a spam bot and then post it. Give them time. They may be out flying a line.
TransWorld is offline  
Old 04-24-2021, 08:06 PM
  #45  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Oct 2020
Posts: 10
Default Do i need to be approved to post?

I'm a flight student at a part 141 and I wanted to ask a question at the career section. However, it's preventing me from creating a thread. I've been on here for months but can't even create a thread. I agree with the poster above. What's the point of this site if a newcomer can't even post a question? I'm kinda disappointed with this site.
Brit43 is offline  
Old 04-25-2021, 09:54 AM
  #46  
Gets Everyday Off
 
TransWorld's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Relaxed
Posts: 5,444
Default

Originally Posted by Brit43 View Post
I'm a flight student at a part 141 and I wanted to ask a question at the career section. However, it's preventing me from creating a thread. I've been on here for months but can't even create a thread. I agree with the poster above. What's the point of this site if a newcomer can't even post a question? I'm kinda disappointed with this site.
Two options:

1. Post the question on an existing thread. Likely a thread applies to your question, very broadly speaking. It is infrequent an entirely new thread needs to be created. (Preferable)

2. Wait to start a new thread until you have more posts (I seem to remember 10 posts minimum before one can start a new thread).

These limitations have been arrived at to reduce the probability of spamming.

Welcome Aboard.
TransWorld is offline  
Old 05-08-2021, 08:51 AM
  #47  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: May 2021
Posts: 59
Default

Hello all,

I've been getting the this message:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you're trying to send a private message, please read the forum FAQ for details.


It wonít even let me try to post anything and it seems to log me out.

What does this mean?
Mustang1992 is offline  
Old 05-10-2021, 12:48 PM
  #48  
Prime Minister/Moderator
 
rickair7777's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Posts: 36,035
Default

Originally Posted by Mustang1992 View Post
Hello all,

I've been getting the this message:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you're trying to send a private message, please read the forum FAQ for details.


It wonít even let me try to post anything and it seems to log me out.

What does this mean?
Which forum are you trying to post in?

PM is restricted until you have ten posts and have been active for a couple weeks (anti-spam).
rickair7777 is offline  
Old 05-10-2021, 04:15 PM
  #49  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: May 2021
Posts: 59
Default

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
Which forum are you trying to post in?

PM is restricted until you have ten posts and have been active for a couple weeks (anti-spam).
Iím trying to post in Cargo.
Mustang1992 is offline  
Old 05-11-2021, 01:40 AM
  #50  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Dec 2019
Posts: 10
Default

same issue. Trying to post so i can do some time building.
BananaSlug is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
misterwl
American
0
08-05-2013 12:09 PM
Sniper
Major
11
09-16-2012 10:29 PM
detpilot
Corporate
9
02-05-2010 09:17 PM
stealth114
Flight Schools and Training
1
01-27-2010 03:24 PM
RXS676
Flight Schools and Training
5
09-07-2008 03:37 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread