Grand Canyon Crashpad?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2023, 07:37 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CH2T Worst plane ever
Default Grand Canyon Crashpad?

Hi Everyone,
Looking to see if there any interest in having a new crashpad or apartment in the Valle area south of the rim. I'm a Frontier FO and we are currently devloping a Airbnb retreat and are toying with the idea of offering a brand new mobile home (2024 model) as a crashpad to pilots based in the area. I'm not even sure if there is much of a need up there; but wanted to see how schdules work up there and if there is a need for a product like that. Feel free to PM me anytime to discuss.
Old 11-20-2023, 01:44 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by Aviatormar View Post
Hi Everyone,
Looking to see if there any interest in having a new crashpad or apartment in the Valle area south of the rim. I'm a Frontier FO and we are currently devloping a Airbnb retreat and are toying with the idea of offering a brand new mobile home (2024 model) as a crashpad to pilots based in the area. I'm not even sure if there is much of a need up there; but wanted to see how schdules work up there and if there is a need for a product like that. Feel free to PM me anytime to discuss.
All the GCN based pilots have company-provided housing in Tusayan, right by the airport. I'm sure a couple of CA's might want to GTFOOT, though.
Old 11-24-2023, 09:14 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by Brickhut View Post
All the GCN based pilots have company-provided housing in Tusayan, right by the airport. I'm sure a couple of CA's might want to GTFOOT, though.
I was gonna say the same about hind. That company housing was a dump when I worked up there. Super cheap though.