SWA easing expansion into HI

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to
Some of the HAL gate agents are really rude. Both to fellow employees and full fare paying passengers.
Swissport would treat pax better.
Quote: Totally unrelated but what’s the deal with Hawaiian gate agents? Maybe I just catch the bad apples on a bad day. Are haole jumpseaters not welcome? Couldn’t have been my outfit. I had on a fresh pair of New Balance sneakers and my best silk Tommy Bahamas Hawaiian shirt, not to mention I was listed. At least SWA always welcomes OAL jumpseaters with a smile.
We have a few senior people who are lazy and don't go out of their way to share some Aloha. Most agents are accommodating and awesome.

Sorry you got the lazy bugga gate agent.
Quote: No doubt... I know he did the public apology thing, but wondered how well it was received by inflight
he was not received well by inflight.

Funniest thing was - he won a 6 or 7 figure settlement against the flight attendants for the sexual harassment HE received. Inflight was upset that he wasn't punished more harshly so they took it upon themselves and it backfired.
Quote: he was not received well by inflight.

Funniest thing was - he won a 6 or 7 figure settlement against the flight attendants for the sexual harassment HE received. Inflight was upset that he wasn't punished more harshly so they took it upon themselves and it backfired.
What did they do..... suppose they could have had every "Gay, Grande, and Granny" in the ranks hit on him at every opportunity.

How much sex harassment do I have to tolerate to get a 7 figure settlement.....I'd probably take it!
Quote: What did they do..... suppose they could have had every "Gay, Grande, and Granny" in the ranks hit on him at every opportunity.

How much sex harassment do I have to tolerate to get a 7 figure settlement.....I'd probably take it!
Beyond releasing a private conversation to the media that otherwise would have never been known, thereby creating the very "hostile work environment" they supposedly tried to avoid?

They released his name, address and had very public demonstrations at his house. Who's creating the hostile work environment now?

He had to relocate, sue and win.

I don't agree with what he said, but he had every expectation to privacy - and that was violated by the FA union.

I certainly wouldn't want everything I said in the cockpit suddenly available for public opinion.

Meanwhile, back in HI -

SAN-OGG daily starting April 14th

SAN-HNL daily starting April 20th
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to