SAVE stock

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 20
Go to
Quote: No way we post a profit. I’ll bet my Miata on it…..
when times were good pre Rona in 2019 we weren’t making investors profit forecasts and were falling short. In fact remember when old Ted admitted he pushed the operation too lean in July 2019 on the investor call. The stock fell 39 percent in a-month from 60 dollars. Your stock historic Stonk charts remember.

ZERO chance of a profit. ZERO
Quote: when times were good pre Rona in 2019 we weren’t making investors profit forecasts and were falling short. In fact remember when old Ted admitted he pushed the operation too lean in July 2019 on the investor call. The stock fell 39 percent in a-month from 60 dollars. Your stock historic Stonk charts remember.

ZERO chance of a profit.
So you’re saying I can’t ditch a piece of **** car???
Quote: So you’re saying I can’t ditch a piece of **** car???
place here prints more money then the fed
Quote: No way we post a profit. I’ll bet my Miata on it…..
Let me know where I can pick it up, I need one.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bitcoin...172316133.html

There is a typo here...they meant to say airline pilots and not football players
Quote: when times were good pre Rona in 2019 we weren’t making investors profit forecasts and were falling short. In fact remember when old Ted admitted he pushed the operation too lean in July 2019 on the investor call. The stock fell 39 percent in a-month from 60 dollars. Your stock historic Stonk charts remember.

ZERO chance of a profit. ZERO
- 69.4 million dollar loss.

Results overshadowed by “the merger.” Insert shocked face
I think this merger had to happen or it wouldn’t have. It may have been for survival of both sides.
Quote: I think this merger had to happen or it wouldn’t have. It may have been for survival of both sides.
why spirit prints money!! Despite the losses!!! 😂😂😂
Quote: why spirit prints money!! Despite the losses!!! 😂😂😂
The balance sheet is pretty healthy, all things considered. More cash on hand than current liabilities and they paid off a bunch of debt in Q3. 2021 revenue is back to 2018 levels and was nearly double 2020. I suspect we'll start making money again this quarter, but fuel prices are clearly killing us.
Quote: The balance sheet is pretty healthy, all things considered. More cash on hand than current liabilities and they paid off a bunch of debt in Q3. 2021 revenue is back to 2018 levels and was nearly double 2020. I suspect we'll start making money again this quarter, but fuel prices are clearly killing us.
Fuel prices? Baaaaawhaaaaattt?

So you mean no more 19 dollar transcon fares?
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 20
Go to