DL CEO absent in meeting w/Trump/Qatari CEO

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 18
Go to
Quote: Delta could have sent GH or someone similar. But Delta did not. So the absence-was-not-a-political-statement line is more bovine excrement.
Agreed.

Trump: "So, where's your Boss?"

Delta Fall Guy: "Uh, he's on vacation. Euro Disney does NOT screw around on the non-refundable deposit."

Trump: "GTFO".
Actually, I consider this whole story a bit of "spine stiffening" for contract negotiations.

There's words. Then there's actions. They do not always coincide. But the latter one is the tell.
Quote: Delta could have sent GH or someone similar. But Delta did not. So the absence-was-not-a-political-statement line is more bovine excrement.
100% accurate. This was absolutely political.

I hope the DAL shareholders recognize this failure and vote Ed out. $15m+/yr you have agreed to put your family aside when the POTUS calls. Don't like the responsibilities? Fine - there are plenty of jobs that don't pay as much and give plenty of vacation time.
He just said in a video that it wasn't political. He wouldn't lie to us, would he? Apparently this meeting was short notice and his schedule was already set. He also made sure to stroke the president a little, like all good lobbyists.
Quote: 100% accurate. This was absolutely political.

I hope the DAL shareholders recognize this failure and vote Ed out. $15m+/yr you have agreed to put your family aside when the POTUS calls. Don't like the responsibilities? Fine - there are plenty of jobs that don't pay as much and give plenty of vacation time.
You want to vote Ed out because he missed an Apprentice style meeting where it was no surprise that nothing was accomplished?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: He just said in a video that it wasn't political. He wouldn't lie to us, would he? Apparently this meeting was short notice and his schedule was already set. He also made sure to stroke the president a little, like all good lobbyists.
He should have just told the truth. Said how much he hates Trump, and how he stands with the Dems.. It was obvious he is political with his NRA boycott last year.
Quote: He should have just told the truth. Said how much he hates Trump, and how he stands with the Dems.. It was obvious he is political with his NRA boycott last year.
Hi, ex nra member, GOAL member now. Avid gun nut. You consider some people are "anti nra" for the last year for the bonanza of news about corruption and theft from membership?

The guy can be a democrat and still run a company. Trump was for fourty years.
Quote: You want to vote Ed out because he missed an Apprentice style meeting where it was no surprise that nothing was accomplished?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Voting him out is a bit extreme, but his message to me about the ME3 took a huge hit. Regardless of whether or not his being at that meeting would have done anything is irrelevant. I don't KNOW that my writing to Little Marco does anything either, but I did it because he asked me too. Now he demonstrated to me that his vacation or whatever the real lame excuse is is more important or meaningful than stepping into the Oval Office to visit with the most powerful man on the planet. Yeah, I am a little miffed about that, because Ed runs an airline. That's it. That is his job.
Quote: Hi, ex nra member, GOAL member now. Avid gun nut. You consider some people are "anti nra" for the last year for the bonanza of news about corruption and theft from membership?

The guy can be a democrat and still run a company. Trump was for fourty years.
Who’s GOAL?
Quote: Who’s GOAL?
Gun
Owners
Action
League
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 18
Go to