Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
56  106  146  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  166  206  256 
Page 156 of 356
Go to
Quote: Sounds about right for Seattle... they have some real planning challenges for that city the next 10 years. Growing inaffordability that's led to a major homeless crisis with tent cities everywhere. It's not a good look to be removing tents from homeless people, but they're huge dens of crime and drugs and property destruction as well as a major eyesore...
The only solution they have for anything is to raise property taxes.
Quote: sooooooooooo Seattle eh? like 30+ cancels yesterday. What a joke of an airport anytime it snows or really just... anytime.
We canceled 32,our good friends over at SkyWest canceled 2 in the SEA market for wx. Seattle is an afterthought to Atlanta.
11am today.

Quote: 11am today.

On a side note, a little birdie told me that that upper management knows about these bingo cards, and in a certain conversation it was brought up as "those damn bingo cards!" so whoever started these...you sir/madam are legendary in my book.
Quote: On a side note, a little birdie told me that that upper management knows about these bingo cards, and in a certain conversation it was brought up as "those damn bingo cards!" so whoever started these...you sir/madam are legendary in my book.
JS straight up acknowledged it on the last call so they know.
Is there an LAX trip trade group on Facebook somewhere?
Call summary?
Quote: Call summary?

Its on the pilot FB page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is there an LAX trip trade group on Facebook somewhere?

I’m not sure if there’s a group dedicated only to LAX trips, but I have seen the LAX FO group, which includes a lot of trip tase requests. Not sure if there’s a captain group as well.

Quote: Its on the pilot FB page

Not everyone is on that
56  106  146  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  166  206  256 
Page 156 of 356
Go to