Junior Base?

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 31
Go to
Quote: Would someone be able to look up how long MCO is taking for new hires? How long for a line? And junior Capt in base is? Thanks!
Junior Capt 2006 hire. Junior FO Jan 22 hire. I’d venture to guess six months to hold MCO will be pretty consistent. Holding a hard line would probably take another 9-12 months. But that’s a total guess.
Quote: Junior Capt 2006 hire. Junior FO Jan 22 hire. I’d venture to guess six months to hold MCO will be pretty consistent. Holding a hard line would probably take another 9-12 months. But that’s a total guess.
most junior FO in MCO(May) in a Sept 19 hire... this month. Next month should change.
Quote: most junior FO in MCO(May) in a Sept 19 hire... this month. Next month should change.
I could be reading the seniority list wrong. I see the bottom two FOs are 1491XX numbers. Cross checking the master seniority list both were in the 25 Jan 22 class. What am I missing?

Edit-

Partial month these two pilots were assigned flying at their base of preference. Next month they’re in OAK. I see it now.
How quickly are people holding MDW out of training?
Quote: How quickly are people holding MDW out of training?
Four new-hires got it as their first domicile in the latest vacancy bid.
Quote: How quickly are people holding MDW out of training?
Latest vacancy New hires went to BWI, MDW, MCO, LAX, OAK, LAS... So anything is possible. Except ATL. Gonna be a while.
What point in training do you get a base assigned?
Long time. Can be a month to up near the type ride at 50+ days. You get to request where IOE happens, then “bid” for the partial month after IOE…then the actual domicile vacancy bid that usually happens late in the month.
Quote: Latest vacancy New hires went to BWI, MDW, MCO, LAX, OAK, LAS... So anything is possible. Except ATL. Gonna be a while.
How about DAL or HOU?
Quote: How about DAL or HOU?
Looks like one month to hold HOU and about three months for DAL.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 31
Go to