Contract 2023

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 28
Go to
Quote: I could be wrong about this. But I hear at SW a three day min guarantee is like 18/19 hrs. Let’s aim higher.
What is needed is a listing of comparison of all the best aspects of each airlines contract. Maybe SW has the best LTD. Maybe Delta has the best commuter clause. Maybe AA has best long term reserve rules and JB has the best short term.

I would like for the union to put out a series email (maybe a topic once a month) about all the differences between us and “the others” or even an industry standard. That way we’d know what’s available as the max (and the place to start). I’m curious as to what all is out there.

I know the union is busy but something like this would temper expectations correctly as it’d be ludicrous to expect all the max in every area. But at least we’d know what to shoot for.

If this exists somewhere, PM me.
Quote: What is needed is a listing of comparison of all the best aspects of each airlines contract. Maybe SW has the best LTD. Maybe Delta has the best commuter clause. Maybe AA has best long term reserve rules and JB has the best short term.

I would like for the union to put out a series email (maybe a topic once a month) about all the differences between us and “the others” or even an industry standard. That way we’d know what’s available as the max (and the place to start). I’m curious as to what all is out there.

I know the union is busy but something like this would temper expectations correctly as it’d be ludicrous to expect all the max in every area. But at least we’d know what to shoot for.

If this exists somewhere, PM me.

Unions have definitely done this before. A contract comparison.

Haven't seen one lately but I'm sure they are out there
Quote: Unions have definitely done this before. A contract comparison.

Haven't seen one lately but I'm sure they are out there
About a year ago, one emerged from Spirit when initial merger talks were happening. It was a pretty nice 50 page pdf. I think it even went as far as comparing insurance plans/tiers and maybe costs. It got shared to a group chat I was once part of, it’s probably buried somewhere deep in a NK forum from early 2022.
One more thing…….
perdiem must DOUBLE ….
no way can you eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner on the road for under $100
Quote: One more thing…….
perdiem must DOUBLE ….
no way can you eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner on the road for under $100
I agree! Will need an override on pairings with international overnights too.
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/03/08/...ay-raises.html
perdiem must DOUBLE ….
I believe our union representatives receive $100 per day as per diem. (And yes, I realize per day, per diem is redundant!)
perdiem must DOUBLE ….
Yeah our per diem is terrible, and ontop of no intl override. It is horrific.
perdiem must DOUBLE ….
Per Diem is so far down my list, I don't even care really
Quote: Per Diem is so far down my list, I don't even care really
Without crew meals our per diem should be highest in the industry. We need people wanting this and all parts of the contract industry standard.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 28
Go to