Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
15303  15803  16203  16253  16293  16299  16300  16301  16302  16303  16304  16305  16306  16307  16313  16353  16403  16803  17303 
Page 16303 of 20173
Go to
Quote: One of the news chanels said they were deviating for wx
Malaysian dispatch has been asleep at the wheel twice now.
Quote: Are you sure it's the FAR? If anything, 117 should spread a pilot's flying out, not crunch it up into fewer days.
While there may be ways to minimize the effects, FAR 117 has created more lines like this. During a 30 hour layover you are getting the FAR rest you need. One by product of 117 is more 30 hour layovers, since it is almost impossible to operate the last flight in and the first flight out the next day.
Quote: While there may be ways to minimize the effects, FAR 117 has created more lines like this. During a 30 hour layover you are getting the FAR rest you need. One by product of 117 is more 30 hour layovers, since it is almost impossible to operate the last flight in and the first flight out the next day.
I bid for highest credit per day possible with 1, 2, or 3 day trips. My juniority only holds a couple day trips a month, so I end up with a few higher time 3-days.

I've got a doozy next month... day 1 is 8:40, 30 hours off, and then another 8+ day on day 3 after a butt early o'clock wake up. That's gonna hurt!
Any way to copy/save your monthly sched from iCrew onto your iPhone so that you can access a copy of it without connecting?
Quote: Any way to copy/save your monthly sched from iCrew onto your iPhone so that you can access a copy of it without connecting?
if you have a subscription to iCrew Mobile, there is a button at the bottom of your "current schedule" in iCrew that will convert your schedule to a .ics file to import into iCalendar. Need to be on a windows or Mac computer with firefox and the iCrew Max addon.

There might be a (free) way to do it through PBS too, but I don't know how.

I'm not aware of any method to do all of that directly on the iPhone.
Quote: Any way to copy/save your monthly sched from iCrew onto your iPhone so that you can access a copy of it without connecting?
Don't know if this is the right answer, but I do a screen shot of my schedule and trips.
Great idea!
Quote: Cool, thanks for the info!
Be careful that your reroute pay doesn't disappear after the trip is "closed" on your time card. There's a supervisor in scheduling who audits reroute pay and will take it off your time card if he doesn't think your situation met the criteria.

As I understand it, our contract basically says that reroute pay doesn't apply if the situation is beyond the control of the company. Most of the time, they are rerouting you due to weather, mechanical, etc., which are both things that are beyond the control of the company. However, Jim in scheduling (the supervisor who does the audit) seems to use the criteria that, if they could have gotten you back to base another way (i.e. deadhead) then you qualify for reroute pay. I've had good success calling him when my reroute pay magically disappeared from my time card and, after pleading my case (which was basically that they COULD have gotten me home if they really wanted to), he put it back on.

Anyway, if that rotation is still showing "open" on your time card, the reroute pay could still disappear. If it shows "closed" and the reroute pay is still there, then you're golden.

Hope that helps.
Quote: Don't know if this is the right answer, but I do a screen shot of my schedule and trips.
fantastic solution!
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A San Francisco man suspected of having one too many drinks is accused of posing as a Transportation Security Administration agent and groped two unsuspecting women, both foreigners, in a private booth for security pat downs.
Authorities said the man was a ticketed passenger who went through the security checkpoint and was seen drinking at an airport lounge for a few hours Tuesday.
The man, who was wearing khaki pants and a blue polo, may have swiped plastic blue gloves to look the part.
According to authorities, the man returned to the passenger screening area and convinced a passenger who was already screened to go to a private booth. What happened inside isn’t exactly clear, because she disappeared to catch her flight.
15303  15803  16203  16253  16293  16299  16300  16301  16302  16303  16304  16305  16306  16307  16313  16353  16403  16803  17303 
Page 16303 of 20173
Go to