Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
85  135  175  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  195  235  285  685 
Page 185 of 697
Go to
Does Piedmont have headsets in the planes or is everyone required to furnish their own?
Quote: Does Piedmont have headsets in the planes or is everyone required to furnish their own?
3 company headsets in each aircraft. They are DCs and they do just fine. Some guys and gals use them and some don't. If you aren't a germaphobe, you can save your cash for more important stuff. I personally do use them.
Quote: 3 company headsets in each aircraft. They are DCs and they do just fine. Some guys and gals use them and some don't. If you aren't a germaphobe, you can save your cash for more important stuff. I personally do use them.
I have my own but it’s not currently TSO certified. Wanted to make sure I’d have options for those certain flights.
Quote: 3 company headsets in each aircraft. They are DCs and they do just fine. Some guys and gals use them and some don't. If you aren't a germaphobe, you can save your cash for more important stuff. I personally do use them.
Lol you must’ve lost all sensation in your head because those ****ing clamps are awful, good news most our legs are short so they aren’t on too long..
Quote: Lol you must’ve lost all sensation in your head because those ****ing clamps are awful, good news most our legs are short so they aren’t on too long..
Well I am a proud former Dash driver. My soul is forever darkened from those days...so I guess I'm used to the punishment. 😁 Strangely enough, I miss flying that old ***** sometimes.
Quote: Well I am a proud former Dash driver. My soul is forever darkened from those days...so I guess I'm used to the punishment. 😁 Strangely enough, I miss flying that old ***** sometimes.

Haha nuff said!
Anyone else worried or intrigued about AA's decision to give all remaining TSA 145s to Envoy and not Piedmont. Seems like the perfect opportunity for them to further grow Piedmont's east coast operation and new CLT base, or even bring in DCA flying. Makes it seem like there is a lack of confidence in PDT's ability to recruit and grow.
Quote: Anyone else worried or intrigued about AA's decision to give all remaining TSA 145s to Envoy and not Piedmont. Seems like the perfect opportunity for them to further grow Piedmont's east coast operation and new CLT base, or even bring in DCA flying. Makes it seem like there is a lack of confidence in PDT's ability to recruit and grow.
I think its just a schedule thing nothing more. We've already got our jets coming, might be easier to not mess with that schedule/timeline, and just send those TSA birds to Envoy after the fact.
Quote: Anyone else worried or intrigued about AA's decision to give all remaining TSA 145s to Envoy and not Piedmont. Seems like the perfect opportunity for them to further grow Piedmont's east coast operation and new CLT base, or even bring in DCA flying. Makes it seem like there is a lack of confidence in PDT's ability to recruit and grow.
Doesn’t mean they can’t give Piedmont 15 different 145’s from Envoy. I think Piedmont will get as many 145’s in the future as they can handle.
Quote: I think its just a schedule thing nothing more. We've already got our jets coming, might be easier to not mess with that schedule/timeline, and just send those TSA birds to Envoy after the fact.
You have a point, but doesn't PDT already have a much larger presence in the places TSA flies, rather than Envoy? And wouldn't these jets come later next year when we would have already reached our target of 56 jets? A number of people on here used to claim that AA would send us "as many jets as we can staff" yet we have 715 pilots for 56 jets.
85  135  175  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  195  235  285  685 
Page 185 of 697
Go to