Application window

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 26
Go to
My application changed to "under review" on Nov 28 so I think there's some movement even after the window closes.
No more invites this year but I bet they are looking at you for January February invite.
All I want for Christmas
Is for southwest to call 😫😫😫
For what its worth, my application still shows "received submission". I received the email invite to interview a few weeks ago and the first available was mid January.
Hey Guys,

I have the interview invitation on my Pilot Credentials site, but haven't received any direct communication from Southwest. Anyone experience this, and what would you suggest? All the hiring forms are pre-filled with my information, but I have searched all junk folders, etc, and nothing.

Thanks,
Art
Quote: Hey Guys,

I have the interview invitation on my Pilot Credentials site, but haven't received any direct communication from Southwest. Anyone experience this, and what would you suggest? All the hiring forms are pre-filled with my information, but I have searched all junk folders, etc, and nothing.

Thanks,
Art
If I understand what you are asking, that is all you get. You will choose your interview date and time from a list provided to you on pilotcredentials.
Quote: Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Art
Email SWA and ask them to check and re-send if you have a current interview offer. Interview offer is good for only 90 days.
Quote: Email SWA and ask them to check and re-send if you have a current interview offer. Interview offer is good for only 90 days.
This is correct. I had the same issue and it was legit. They had no problem re-sending the email to a different account. Then change all your email contacts to the new account. I had hotmail (Yahoo a problem, too). Changed Pilot Credentials and ISIMS to gmail and have had no problems since.
Yes, I am using a hotmail address and didn't receive anything. Who did you contact to change your information? I have a gmail address as my backup there but will switch to primary.

Thanks again for the replies!
Quote: Yes, I am using a hotmail address and didn't receive anything. Who did you contact to change your information? I have a gmail address as my backup there but will switch to primary.

Thanks again for the replies!
You might try [email protected] or [email protected]
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 26
Go to