First system wide bid coming out

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Do you think that most that will come to ERJ this bid will be the most junior who just can’t hold CRJ? I’m a March 2013 ERJ FO who’s 45 spots away from most junior captain. It’s all up in the air for me right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are they seriously giving a 4hr call out in TYS or is that sarcasm?
Quote: Are they seriously giving a 4hr call out in TYS or is that sarcasm?
No, that’s a real thing. It’s for people in ATL.
How many lines can you realistically have out of TYS? I realize it’s a mx base but there are probably only ~ 2 aircraft that overnight there on a given night of the week.
Quote: How many lines can you realistically have out of TYS? I realize it’s a mx base but there are probably only ~ 2 aircraft that overnight there on a given night of the week.
Heck if I know. Put gas in airplane make noise. Good. Huh.
Only 14 captains... that will go 20+ years...
Quote: How many lines can you realistically have out of TYS? I realize it’s a mx base but there are probably only ~ 2 aircraft that overnight there on a given night of the week.
I figure a lot of trips will start/end with a deadhead to EWR/ORD/IAH.
Quote: No, that’s a real thing. It’s for people in ATL.

4hr call out. If you call in sick you have to call in 2 hrs prior to show time, 1 hr from show to departure. So if someone calls in sick with minimum notice the flight automatically goes out 1 hour late and that doesn't count the 1 hr show to departure time for the reserve.

I would expect every reserve call out will have the scheduler begging the pilot to get there as fast as possible.
Quote: 4hr call out. If you call in sick you have to call in 2 hrs prior to show time, 1 hr from show to departure. So if someone calls in sick with minimum notice the flight automatically goes out 1 hour late and that doesn't count the 1 hr show to departure time for the reserve.

I would expect every reserve call out will have the scheduler begging the pilot to get there as fast as possible.
Not to be negative here but I can’t imagine doing this drive multiple times per week as most reserves end up doing elsewhere.
With only 14 CA’s14FO’s how often is that realy going to happen..
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to