ERJ 145...headset recommendation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: I bet they also fit nicely in that backpack!
yup right next to the ol' IPOD haha j/k
stupid newbie question; whats the difference between a GA and a Jet headphone jack?
Quote: stupid newbie question; whats the difference between a GA and a Jet headphone jack?
Some jets have a different type jack. The ERJ has the same plugs that you use in a 172.
I just use the ones in the airplane as do most guys I've flown with. I've only known a handful that actually bought their own. The ones they provide are nice. Isn't very loud up there. We can take them off and talk no problem. I just put earplugs in under them and within 10 seconds forget I'm even wearing any. They give you sterile wipes to clean everything with.

Quote:
i don't know how some of you guys use the same headset, why not wear the same underwear?
Who wears underwear?
Hey thanks...hopefully I'll see some of you on the line in a few months.
Telex 5x5 with the custom earmolds...you won't even know you're wearing anything!
the ones that have the power pack on the belt and...you can wear a ball cap with them that matches the shirt of the company (usually a big M or BK or Wendy's) and when you it the push to talk it connects to the outside screen with all the food on it....
Quote: I just use the ones in the airplane as do most guys I've flown with. I've only known a handful that actually bought their own. The ones they provide are nice. Isn't very loud up there. We can take them off and talk no problem. I just put earplugs in under them and within 10 seconds forget I'm even wearing any. They give you sterile wipes to clean everything with.
RAH must not've put you in the 145. it's almost too loud to stand at 370 with my headset on.
Quote: Telex Airmen 850, or 750's: noise canceling, no stupid batteries, very light and most importantly, doesn't mess up the hair........
Shoot...I wear Telex 850's in the Saab...I can't imagine that the EMB is much louder than that?! Probably a lot more quiet???

Lax
Quote: Shoot...I wear Telex 850's in the Saab...I can't imagine that the EMB is much louder than that?! Probably a lot more quiet???

Lax
No way, the SAAB is much quieter than the 145
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to