UPS Rumor Control

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
BTW, when are the system bid results supposed t be posted?
Quote: BTW, when are the system bid results supposed t be posted?
2 weeks ago. I didn't see your name on it
Quote: What's up with the 2 8's that look like they are in storage on ramp 9? Anyone Anyone???
Been told that there are 3 and that the FAA grounded them cause some paperwork from the 1980's was missing....
Quote: Been told that there are 3 and that the FAA grounded them cause some paperwork from the 1980's was missing....

imagine that !

i got a lot of paperwork from the 80's missing as well !

Roberto is correct. When the FAA was going through the records of these airplanes, UPS couldn't account for certain inspections on these airplanes before UPS even owned them. Who knows what will happen to these. Seeing that they are all sealed up, I'm guessing that it may be a while until they make it back to active status, if that.
Quote: ...When the FAA was going through the records of these airplanes, UPS couldn't account for certain inspections on these airplanes before UPS even owned them...
You mean the Feds are checking our records all the way back to WW1???
Thanks for the info. Your right, there are 3 on ramp 9. Forgot about that one sitting on the other side. I guess I 'll be waiting for my letter of investigation from the FAA seeing I have flown all 3 of those aircraft. UPS will find some way to drag the pilots into this and get us violated. I didn't know we needed to check records dating back to the 1940's before accepting the aircraft.
Quote: ...I didn't know we needed to check records dating back to the 1940's before accepting the aircraft.
You must have missed the latest Must read Bulletin - oh, and it's back to the 1930's...

Here're are some training videos you might want to review...
what ever happened to the 8 in PHL?
Quote: what ever happened to the 8 in PHL?
chopped up
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to