FDX Modified Reserve Lines

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
There was an FCIF (I think ...no I don't have a copy of it) about this subject. I "think" it said that the modified R lines would be "published" on the p.f.c website with the electronic bidpacks, prior to the bid closing?
If you go to the news updated section on the first page of pfc, click on the more news tab at the bottom, and then click on the flight operations update just above the final results of posting 09-03 you will see the original (as far as I can tell) update from the VP explaining the drop of an R day. It is undated so its tough to tell when it came out, although it must have been after 09-03 closed. It mentions details would be published later but I can't find an FCIF with any further details.
Quote: Not true.....

I have the printout of the "modified reserve lines" for Sept in my paws right now. MEM A300 FO
all I said was they weren't in the archives section of the bidpacks on pfc.com web site.

the August modified reserve lines ARE there - don't know what happened to the Sep ones - although I never paid attention if they were ever there or not.

evidently they were since you have a copy of them.

in any case......my MEM MD11 FO buds told me r-days (paid) were dropped in September.

was there a published "modified reserve lines" for MEM MD11 FO for Sep?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to