ASA recalls 42.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
See y'all in class.
Quote: Yes. This will also account for the people who will be going to 'Nam.
56 recall notices will be sent out to account for those who choose to bypass.
One manager's note says the recalls are accounting for Air Meekong while another note mentions that the recalls are for the new aircraft. Communications problems anyone?
Quote: One manager's note says the recalls are accounting for Air Meekong while another note mentions that the recalls are for the new aircraft. Communications problems anyone?
4:5 a/c:crew ratio would = 40 pilots

Only 1 or 2 furloughed guys I heard got nam...

= 42??? maybe??? I dunno...

I am shocked that this CRJ-700 deal isn't announced as a 2 for 1 again.
Four new aircraft coming from Horizon flying for Delta beginning sometime in June. They will be configured with a first class cabin.

To all the furloughees returning: Welcome back! We missed you all.
I think I read in the memo that they will be getting the aircraft in June and then they have to go to the hangar to be changed into a 2 class layout online by late summer...

Summer ends 9-21
Quote: I think I read in the memo that they will be getting the aircraft in June and then they have to go to the hangar to be changed into a 2 class layout online by late summer...

Summer ends 9-21
All 70's going through reconfig will be going to Dothan Alabama. PEMCO is the MRO that Delta chose for the contract. We(Comair ) already have two down there for reconfig. It's taking about a week to reconfigure the a/c.
Anyone had a visit from FedEx yet?
Congrats to those being recalled.
Are they still going to keep the HUD's and dual FMS on them from horizon or you guys have that already at ASA?
Quote: Are they still going to keep the HUD's and dual FMS on them from horizon or you guys have that already at ASA?

If they take out the HUD, make sure they take out that big hump just above the CA's head. Great place to bang your head.... over and over.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to