SkW

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
I also have applied online about 5-6 weeks ago, and had a couple folks walk the resume in...I also recently attended a group interview, so maybe we'll hear something soon.

Hurry up and wait
I spoke to Alesha who is here assist, I believe. She scheduled my interview.
Just rode in the SLC hotel van with a couple of candidates who were not hired. Feel bad for them. They did say the interview was tough but fair. For what it is worth. Good luck.
Quote: Has Anyone tried getting a hold of Cassidy lately by phone? Keep getting this weird message. If anyone has any info please share.
Cassidy's extension changed
mushroom,
Did they interview today? Thanks.
bump to the top
Interviewed 11/3. I think we still only hire 10-15% interviewed?
Thanks. They told me that they cancelled interviews through the middle of Nov.
Unless they drastically changed their expectations in the last month, they are hiring alot more than 15% of their interviewees. I would guess that if 10 come in, they'll hire 6 or 7, and they have no problem hiring everyone but usually a few people come unprepared for the single pilot IFR they have to do in ATC810/Frasca.
Quote: Thanks. They told me that they cancelled interviews through the middle of Nov.
Got the official word today, skyw has not stopped any interviewing. They had to reschedule a few because the hiring personnel couldn't be at the group interviews AND the pilot interviews @SLC at the same time. Seeing how they have 2 groups interviews scheduled for mid-November, it makes sense that they probably won't schedule any interviews until after that. The rumor that we have stopped interviewing is, a rumor.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to