Merry Christmas to my fellow Fr8 Dogs!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Merry xmas to everyone also. That pic is great!
IMHO My guess on where it was taken would have to be the sim. The pack temps are all the same. #1 pack being straight up would be about, oh? 85. Smokin' on the flight deck.
Quote: Merry xmas to everyone also. That pic is great!
IMHO My guess on where it was taken would have to be the sim. The pack temps are all the same. #1 pack being straight up would be about, oh? 85. Smokin' on the flight deck.
Bad guess. On the C track from HNL to OAK, FL370, Thursday night.
pack #1 straight up is about 74-75 on the MD-11.
Great shot!
Super picture. Merry Christmas to all...(obligatory plug here)... and to all overnight.
To all of you celebrating Xmas?? I say Happy Festivus. To those on the road enjoy your 35 dollar meal Fr8 Dog, 16 days and counting, its nuking in the PNW this weekend should be some sweet turning
Quote:
btw - the bright white area in the bottom right is the FO's book resting on his left knee as he reads.

I hate reading through the smoke goggles.

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. God Bless
Quote: To all of you celebrating Xmas?? I say Happy Festivus. To those on the road enjoy your 35 dollar meal Fr8 Dog, 16 days and counting, its nuking in the PNW this weekend should be some sweet turning
We'll be out to our place in the 'Boat in late Jan to mid Feb (unless someone buys our place) - been good snow so far, from what I hear.

Happy Christmakwanzannahka
Quote: Merry Christmas to everyone out there. God Bless
Me too!
Quote: To all of you celebrating Xmas?? I say Happy Festivus. To those on the road enjoy your 35 dollar meal Fr8 Dog, 16 days and counting, its nuking in the PNW this weekend should be some sweet turning

Yep, hope everyone has an excellent holiday. Meanwhile, I'm wondering how big a bowl of rice I can buy in Osaka for 50 bucks. Ya figure I can get cranberries with that?
And a Merry Christmas to you Captain! From a newly hired freight dog!

I expect this will be my last one at home for a while!
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to