Staying or Going... JetBlue edition

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Are you leaving JetBlue for another airline?
Yes
32.80%
No
41.80%
Unsure
25.40%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll
13  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 23 of 24
Go to
Quote: ^^^This^^^

They did a good job protecting the company against a TWA 2.0.

There’s some big money investors (Ichan and Soros) betting on upside. It may not be all doom and gloom, something is brewing, and if some very smart Wall Street types (regardless of your opinion on Ichan) are willing to invest $$ in B6, especially with the restrictions that are in the SEC filing, it’s just possible, remote as it may be, there may actually be some plan we (pilot arm chair CEOs) don’t know about.

Or, maybe not🤔
Ichan and Soros. Two of the worst human beings to have ever walked this earth. The new face of JetBlue. Great.
Quote: Ichan and Soros. Two of the worst human beings to have ever walked this earth. The new face of JetBlue. Great.
Not the worst. Not as bad as Hitler.
Quote: Not the worst. Not as bad as Hitler.
There is the silver lining we've all been looking for.
Quote: Not the worst. Not as bad as Hitler.

lol Look up Sòros family history.
Quote: lol Look up Sòros family history.
But they did not lead WWII.
Quote: But they did not lead WWII.
no just sold out their people and supported the people that did.
Quote: For anyone really worried about a TWA 2.0 scenario at JB, take a look at the restrictions that Icahn agreed to in order to get his two board seats. Looks like he's can't propose selling material assets, can't attempt to gain additional board seats, can't attempt to remove existing board members, etc. I think our board saw him coming and put limits on his involvement to make sure he can't dismantle us the way he did TWA.

Of course, he may have some entirely new tactics up his sleeve, but it does look like he'll have enough influence to be a thorn in the ELT's side, but not enough to take control of anything.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...entandnomi.htm

Just my interpretation, I could be way off.
Stop thinking like an airline pilot and start thinking like a corporate raider: fairly easy to control more shares indirectly via other entities, and/or coordinate with other shareholder blocks to effect whatever strategy you want to max out your share value short-term
Quote: Stop thinking like an airline pilot and start thinking like a corporate raider: fairly easy to control more shares indirectly via other entities, and/or coordinate with other shareholder blocks to effect whatever strategy you want to max out your share value short-term
​​​​​​
That is a Bingo...
Supposedly we’re pausing hiring until further notice?
Quote: Supposedly we’re pausing hiring until further notice?
I wouldn't be surprised, but source?

And I swear if it's just aerocrew news talking about : "OmG JeT;LoO cl0SeD ItS HiRIng WiNDow" because that always historically opens and closes.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24 
Page 23 of 24
Go to