[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35  75  125 
Page 25 of 486
Go to
Quote: Did you check out the website? It’s virtual not real.
Honestly thought the guy was trolling so I was messing around. KIDDING! Gotta love vatsim though.
Quote: Did you check out the website? It’s virtual not real.
Damm, i already sent in my app for Dec.
Quote: Damm, i already sent in my app for Dec.
Here’s your ears...
Moxy Airways
Quote: That’s a good update! Would love to hear more details including the finalized name (I am betting BLUE will be part of it).

I’m looking forward to hearing the name myself. I read on the JetCareers thread for Moxy that they were becoming fond of the “Moxy” name. I’m hoping for something Blue related as well, haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I’m looking forward to hearing the name myself. I read on the JetCareers thread for Moxy that they were becoming fond of the “Moxy” name. I’m hoping for something Blue related as well, haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually like the name Moxy, but one of the articles mentioned that Marriott has a Moxy hotel brand and has objected to Dave using it. I believe he said they would work on the new name this summer.
Surprised that there has not been any information lately. Seems like this venture has some interesting possibilities.
Quote: Surprised that there has not been any information lately. Seems like this venture has some interesting possibilities.
They soon need to make their first real progress payments on their first batch of aircraft. That will be the first step where any real money is involved. If those payments are made then it starts to be real.
Quote: Surprised that there has not been any information lately. Seems like this venture has some interesting possibilities.
No union, low pay, and if I didn't say it no union.
Quote: No union, low pay, and if I didn't say it no union.
Do you to expect it to start with a union? Did JetBlue start with a union?
Quote: Do you to expect it to start with a union? Did JetBlue start with a union?
JetBlue pilots didn't unionize until 2014 I believe.
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35  75  125 
Page 25 of 486
Go to