Ouch...Bad day for a ramper

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: the best part is, the guy who did that was making more money then the F/O's on both airplanes.................
Combined...
Quote: the best part is, the guy who did that was making more money then the F/O's on both airplanes.................

That is more likely true. But the punch line to this is that agent who makes more than the f/o for both is probably in default with student loans, waiting for his home to be foreclosed on and hiding his car from the repo man.

I declare this clash of the RJs a draw
ouchie =p
Wouldn't want to be the guy who mowed those together
Quote: ouchie =p
Wouldn't want to be the guy who mowed those together
Probably drug tested, slapped on the wrist and back to work. They have become so lenient on crushing metal now you would practically have to beg to be fired.
I doubt they even got a drug test. The Sh!t I saw people get away with while working the ramp would amaze you.
Quote: I doubt they even got a drug test. The Sh!t I saw people get away with while working the ramp would amaze you.
Pulling into the ramp in Laguardia a few weeks ago the right wing walker was munching on a burger while bringing us in. It was hilarious.
Quote: My girlfriend just said they looked like they are holding hands. I gave her the ol' rolleye
next time give her the ol' dirty pirate.
Nothing a little speed tape can't fix.
Guess who they called to get a -700 rudder and a -200 L/H elevator? Comair! Umm sorry dude, you're gonna have to get those from Bombardier! The PSA parts guy in CLT could barely read me the part numbers. He sounded like he just stepped of the plane from Somalia.
Bubba, does Comair still getting MTC contracts from other carriers?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to