PEOPLExpress grounded!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Heck.... I've been crappier carriers than DAL that serve Remy Martin cognac and fresh and crispy breadsticks.
You gotta realize DAL's target audience is the beer and pretzel crowd....
Quote: You gotta realize DAL's target audience is the beer and pretzel crowd....
Yeah... I forgot. Mea Culpa
I was in the pool for 6 months. How long did this take?
Quote: Heck.... I've been crappier carriers than DAL that serve Remy Martin cognac and fresh and crispy breadsticks.
And all this time from the way some of you guys talk I thought that Delta WAS the crappiest carrier. Well now at least we have something to shoot for.
Delta's 123 heavy?
Quote: DELDA's.........that is freaking funny. For those of you that don't see the humor, say it very slowly, out loud, in a deep voice. You will then laugh aloud.

For even better effect, add a number, i.e.: DELDA's TooSemdeeSem (277)

Pipe
Had some chick from Yonited give me a hard time on the radio in Vegas for that recently. An hour later we were all on the same hotel elevator. She didn't have much to say face to face.
Quote: And all this time from the way some of you guys talk I thought that Delta WAS the crappiest carrier. Well now at least we have something to shoot for.
Goals are very healthy. I'm sure the company shrink will agree.
Quote: Had some chick from Yonited give me a hard time on the radio in Vegas for that recently. An hour later we were all on the same hotel elevator. She didn't have much to say face to face.
\

How "face to face" did you get with her, my friend?
Capt, what makes you think there was only one of them?
Word is Vision is shutdown all assets seized. Guess that's the end of PE.
Feel bad for the Vision folks.
Quote: It is Dawinism of the airlines...survive or parish.....
"Dawinism"? "parish"? Holy Crap Batman.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to