Mesaba New Hire Pool?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
I'm sitting int he colgan pool waiting for a class date...I'm at 1800/120,

was told that it would be around the 1st week of august, didn't say equipment but from what I'm told it will be the saab
Quote: I'm sitting int he colgan pool waiting for a class date...I'm at 1800/120,

was told that it would be around the 1st week of august, didn't say equipment but from what I'm told it will be the saab
You are correct. The next school house is supposed to be in Aug and all new hires will get the Saab.
Quote: When did you interview/get the offer?
May 24th...got called 2 days later...still nothing
Quote: May 24th...got called 2 days later...still nothing
yup, interviewed june 7th, got the call on the 9th...still waiting
just got the call....class on August 29th....
Quote: just got the call....class on August 29th....
Congrats!

Was it specified whether it was for Mesaba or Colgan?

(I realize they are becoming the same)
Quote: Congrats!

Being that Mesaba is coming under our certificate, it's a safe bet its 9L. Welcome aboard!
Quote: Congrats!

It's Colgan, those with less then 1000T are still stuck waiting. They aren't the same yet, I guess.
With the new SLI, all new hires will either be 9L or 9E. No more XJ. If you have any questions as to which equipment you're going to be on, its the Saab. The Q's are staffed and reserves on the Q are flying an average of 2-3 times a month. The Saab however, is very short pilots. To the point that August vacations have been cancelled due to staffing levels.
Quote: With the new SLI, all new hires will either be 9L or 9E. No more XJ. If you have any questions as to which equipment you're going to be on, its the Saab. The Q's are staffed and reserves on the Q are flying an average of 2-3 times a month. The Saab however, is very short pilots. To the point that August vacations have been cancelled due to staffing levels.
So those hired by XJ under 1000T are SOL?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to