5 Pin XLR Plug Hot? or not...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: I researched that quite extensively back when the Proflight came out and it turns out that the powered 5-Pin XLR connector is an option that has to be selected when the airplane is ordered. I guess it could be added but that ain't happenening.
I used to think this was just LFDR but if you dig into other forums, it sounds like it’s a real grab bag at every airline.
Quote: I used to think this was just LFDR but if you dig into other forums, it sounds like it’s a real grab bag at every airline.
I'm pretty sure the legacy airlines all use the 1/4" phone plug and .206" mic. if I remember them all correctly.
One of the old 320s has ship power. I was really confused when I plugged my headset in and it turned on.
Quote: One of the old 320s has ship power. I was really confused when I plugged my headset in and it turned on.
Ha! That's interesting! I didn't know that we had one that was 'live" thanks for sharing that. Remember which one?
Quote: Ha! That's interesting! I didn't know that we had one that was 'live" thanks for sharing that. Remember which one?
I think it was 202 or some really low number like that.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to