JetBlue specific interview prep

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: Are we hiring?
I think the OP has some time to read a few books and practice in the mirror... Should be pretty darn good by the time the call comes.
Quote: I think the OP has some time to read a few books and practice in the mirror... Should be pretty darn good by the time the call comes.
hopefully I get recalled before they interview.
I don’t see JB hiring before the summer to fall time line. Some rumors of a March class but I’m not holding my breath on that.

Read the book blue streak. It is about the founding of the company and value.

Know the core values
The interview it all TMAT format
Fapa or emerald coast interview prep is recommend. I used FAPA and was well prepared. There is a specific format to answering the questions and they do not want to hear a canned answer
There is also a logbook review as well so make sure your logs are neat and in order. I used Logbook Pro for my logbook and their commander leather binder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some guys are hyperventilating about concessions and furloughs, and some guys are talking about new hire classes. 2020.
Quote: Some guys are hyperventilating about concessions and furloughs, and some guys are talking about new hire classes. 2020.
When the world feels scary and unpredictable, I know I can rely on the gentle rhythms of this thread. As the frosty mornings of winter follow the amber evenings of autumn, so the sarcastic questions about hiring follow the confident repudiations of the utility of interview prep. Though the fields may now lay fallow in the shadow of winter's grip, we may yet look forward to new questions about prep sources and renewed endorsements of Emerald Coast. Ebb and flow, ebb and flow.
Quote: When the world feels scary and unpredictable, I know I can rely on the gentle rhythms of this thread. As the frosty mornings of winter follow the amber evenings of autumn, so the sarcastic questions about hiring follow the confident repudiations of the utility of interview prep. Though the fields may now lay fallow in the shadow of winter's grip, we may yet look forward to new questions about prep sources and renewed endorsements of Emerald Coast. Ebb and flow, ebb and flow.
You have a gift.
Quote: When the world feels scary and unpredictable, I know I can rely on the gentle rhythms of this thread. As the frosty mornings of winter follow the amber evenings of autumn, so the sarcastic questions about hiring follow the confident repudiations of the utility of interview prep. Though the fields may now lay fallow in the shadow of winter's grip, we may yet look forward to new questions about prep sources and renewed endorsements of Emerald Coast. Ebb and flow, ebb and flow.
Can I get that as a cross-stitch and framed?
and when before hath the possibility of interview prep lay in such doubt? We shall crawl along the path to nirvana, for we are now merely sloths crossing a rushing river, hoping some piece of wood comes along to latch onto. Little did they know, when the river is frozen it is easier to cross.
Can I get a PM with the interview prep info as well??

Thanks much.
Can I also get a PM with the specific interview prep please?

Thank you
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to