Cadet program status

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
I interviewed in March I believe; I was planning on leaving regardless of the contract with UAL.
Quote: Thanks for the replies. I guess I am worried a bit that if I need an extra sim or two I will be let go given the huge surplus of pilots. I just can't wait to get back flying the line.
You will be fine my man, they will work with you if you even need it. I bet it goes better than you think it will anyway. Congrats on the job
If ur in a flight safety sim use very little rudder and keep those wings level during rotation. Rotate to 10 degrees initially so you don't get slow.
Quote: If ur in a flight safety sim use very little rudder and keep those wings level during rotation. Rotate to 10 degrees initially so you don't get slow.
Or don’t overthink it and just fly through the imaginary goalposts at the end of the runway by looking out the front.
Quote: Or don’t overthink it and just fly through the imaginary goalposts at the end of the runway by looking out the front.
At 600/600/600?? Don't think that's how they teach it amigo
Quote: At 600/600/600?? Don't think that's how they teach it amigo
Pfft it’s all the same. Point is just keep it straight/parallel down the runway before rotating.
Quote: Pfft it’s all the same. Point is just keep it straight/parallel down the runway before rotating.
sure, ok
No, he’s right. It’s really not that difficult. The things I worry most about doing are the callouts and remembering to turn the knob to V2. Why do so many shake in there knees for V1 cuts?

Quote: sure, ok
Quote: At 600/600/600?? Don't think that's how they teach it amigo
Judging by his post history he doesn't work for any airline so take it with a very small grain of salt
Quote: No, he’s right. It’s really not that difficult. The things I worry most about doing are the callouts and remembering to turn the knob to V2. Why do so many shake in there knees for V1 cuts?
Failure/Fire/missed is much more prone to failure.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to