United Airlines September Job Fair

Subscribe
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100 
Page 50 of 111
Go to
Quote: Hogan invite Oct 12, completed Oct 16. Interview invite received today. Keep hope!
What dates were available for interview?
Interview dates
Quote: What dates were available for interview?
Dec 5, 6 & 11
Quote: Dec 5, 6 & 11
Wow! Ok, at this point in time I’d be surprised if I got an invite before the end of the year. Congratulations to all who received the invite. Very excited for you guys and gals;-)
Just received the "Please be patient" email today 17:38 CST
I attended the Civilian job fair - afternoon session
Just got my email
Probably just a coincidence, but I updated my app last night and received the'Be patient' email today. I attended the Web AM military expo.

Beer30?
I know someone who got the be patient email today. He was Civ, pm group.
Got the email today at 530 pm CST
Attended the PM Civilian Expo
Received a “be patient” email today. Hope it’s the one others have gotten right before getting the Hogan invite. Did the morning session on the mil day. Fingers crossed and doubling the frequency of checking my inbox! Good luck to all.
Anyone with a 2019 availability date hear anything?

From what I could tell, much of the folks at the mil event were already available or were becoming available in the fall. Then again, since it was such a short trip I only had a chance to talk to a few people.
Quote: Anyone with a 2019 availability date hear anything?

From what I could tell, much of the folks at the mil event were already available or were becoming available in the fall. Then again, since it was such a short trip I only had a chance to talk to a few people.
Jan Availability and just got the "Please keep eye out for further communication" email last night with at least a few others I know of.
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100 
Page 50 of 111
Go to