Interview/CJO/Class Date Timeline

Subscribe
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65 
Page 55 of 105
Go to
Quote: What is everyone using to prep for the interview?
I have the interview scheduled for 8/2.
I used Spitfire Elite. Recommended.
Quote: Update: I got my CJO finally! I had a logbook issue they wanted corrected so had to fix it and fedex it to them. Took awhile total but it finally happened.
OOF...that sucks. Did they ask about it after the interview? They didn't see my ATP (needed to turn the page after a "Last Entry This Page" z-out due to a large break in civilian flying so I could start fresh. An easy fix on the day.
lol
What's with American Airlines and logbooks? seems like many people need to fix it and send it to them?
Quote: What's with American Airlines and logbooks? seems like many people need to fix it and send it to them?
No idea. Maybe when times start dropping this low and some guys barely surpass ATP mins, may as well actually screen for pencil whippers
Quote: Update: I got my CJO finally! I had a logbook issue they wanted corrected so had to fix it and fedex it to them. Took awhile total but it finally happened.
Same here. Had to get 8710s from the FAA and re-create my logbook. Took an extra 4 weeks, the FAA actually got the 8710s to me fairly quickly, but got it done and got the CJO. It's been 7 weeks and have not received a class date yet.
Interview Prep
For interview prep, I would recommend Judy Tarver.
Class date
6/15 cjo

no class date yet! :/
I finished the pilot skills test yesterday, if I got that is there any indication of when I could get a phone call?

To be honest I'm shocked I even got the skills test. I have 460 jet, most in the B767 and only 2,000 total time.
Quote: For interview prep, I would recommend Judy Tarver.
They have very limited availability, no nights or weekends, and they book fast. Spitfire has coaches available pretty much around the clock.
Quote: https://airlineassessmentprep.com/ is what I used. It's close enough. One thing that website does not have is unit conversions and basic fomulas. Look up a unit conversion sheet and a formula sheet for areas of cylinders, cubes, etc.

April-App Complete on old system. I had an app on both before the call.
April- TPNx Meet and Greet
May- Invite (PST was completed on old app)
June- CJO with Drug screen
June- Hire Right BG check
Today- Still waiting on Hire Right for some reason. Everything else complete. Waiting on class date.
Ha yeah HireRight is a pain to deal with! I am still waiting on Pria to be completed through them... I start class Wednesday. Do not sweat hireright, it is not worth your time. You can call them today, wait 3 hours on hold to be told they have everything they need from you. Then the next morning receive an email from them stating they need a bunch of documents from you including an NDR that needs to be notarized...
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65 
Page 55 of 105
Go to