The future

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: 90% of our FO’s and 65% of our captains won’t get this reference.
Dang I’m a 93’ kid and I’d at least like to think it isn’t that bad. I think it depended if you were a CN kid or a NICK kid. CN is where it was at imo though.

On a more related note it looks like IAH is gunna grow to be roughly the same size as the LAX crj side looking at the newest DVR.
Quote: Dang I’m a 93’ kid and I’d at least like to think it isn’t that bad. I think it depended if you were a CN kid or a NICK kid. CN is where it was at imo though.

On a more related note it looks like IAH is gunna grow to be roughly the same size as the LAX crj side looking at the newest DVR.

Dont look too far into the IAH thing..
DTW / MSP are basically wastelands for OO so it’s really just shuffling staffing.
It could all change next month.
Quote: Dont look too far into the IAH thing..
DTW / MSP are basically wastelands for OO so it’s really just shuffling staffing.

With all of the XJT flying I wouldn’t be surprised if OO gets it and C5 barely gets anything.
IAH is mostly growing do to UAX flying. 3 used 200’s (just painted in UA colors) added to the ops specs. DTW/MSP will be down to prorate 200’s, and 900 flying..
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyinD6ZDqeg
I agree. We have been increasing the ERJ flying for over a year outta IAH. Pretty much hard to avoid atleast one trip into and outta IAH on a pairing You'd think enough to make it an ERJ base.
I dont think United wants to make any commitments for block hours for the ERJ (or any aircraft for that matter) so, Skywest isn't going to commit until something becomes more concrete.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to