Class Dates for SkyWest

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to
the radisson i believe, that one looks nice. i didnt mind the comfort suites it was a little better, but i figured with all the money skywest is pouring into the candlewood right now it would at least get a little better. that hotel is going to be hurting once all the hiring stops
So no one has gotten a notification about the March 5th class? I had to move right after I got the 'You're hired' packet so I'm a bit nervous my address change fell through the cracks.
Quote: So no one has gotten a notification about the March 5th class? I had to move right after I got the 'You're hired' packet so I'm a bit nervous my address change fell through the cracks.
Send 'em an email explaining your new address. Simple.
oh I did. also called and they were happy to help. I'm just paranoid, thats all. First airline job, you know how the nerves go.
That's great you got the job though. The hardest part is waiting to know if you got it or not... which is what I am doing (I interviewed on the 29th).

Congrats!
I agree, it is such a stress relief knowing I don't have to do more interviews. I just need to work hard and not wash out. haha Good luck, hope you get the fedex packet!
Quote: That's great you got the job though. The hardest part is waiting to know if you got it or not... which is what I am doing (I interviewed on the 29th).

Congrats!
I interviewed on the 24th and still waiting.....waiting......oh yea did I say I am still waiting. You have a while yet before your going to hear anything! I know there busy but the wait is hard. Things went well with the interview so I am still optimistic on my chances. Good Luck and best wishes to you!
There will be an alpa bbq on the first day, Don't let them strong arm you with their lies. Ask the former part 121 guys in your classes what alpa has done for them.
Quote: There will be an alpa bbq on the first day, Don't let them strong arm you with their lies. Ask the former part 121 guys in your classes what alpa has done for them.
I've been in a union for the better part of two decades, so I'm familiar with that in general. Not very familiar with ALPA. I really want to work in an enviroment that doesn't have the never ending head butting contests.

Where exactly is this BBQ? I presume not on Skywest property !
ANP:

Are you going to consider giving them a call on the phone to see what's up? I'll probably be waiting the full 10 days I have a feeling.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to