PSA - Ask A Recruiter

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70  110 
Page 60 of 131
Go to
I think this has been asked before...

As a working pilot, how early can one apply? Do you need the full 1500 to apply, or do you have a timeline (such as, within 6 months of meeting mins or something like that?)
Quote: I think this has been asked before...

As a working pilot, how early can one apply? Do you need the full 1500 to apply, or do you have a timeline (such as, within 6 months of meeting mins or something like that?)
You must be within 6 months of reaching minimums. We say 1200 hours as a general rule, but some pilots interview with less if they are flying 100+ a month, or with more if they are only flying occasionally.

Just indicate on your application when you expect to be ready for class.

Quote: I think this has been asked before...

CLT base
Hello,

Wondering how long it takes to hold CLT as a base? Apologize if this has been asked and answered. Thanks
Quote: Hello,

Wondering how long it takes to hold CLT as a base? Apologize if this has been asked and answered. Thanks

This only anecdotal as it will vary with many factors but in my class (May 8th hire) no one was assigned to CLT initially. Most guys finished IOE in early August. Some of the more senior guys had been awarded Charlotte in September and the rest of the class that wanted it removed there in October. Depending on timing and all kinds of other factors you could be there faster or slower but it in general within a month or two of finishing IOE you can expect to get assigned to Charlotte if you want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Hello,

Go back to page 57
Quote: Go back to page 57
And assume 3 months plus or minus 15 days from the day you start class in Dayton until you finish IOE.

The chart is based on actual awarded lines for the month, so people who were given a vacancy award to move to CLT for December or January are not included in those numbers.
PSA once accused an entire new hire class of cheating and sent them home.

Don't go there.
Quote: PSA once accused an entire new hire class of cheating and sent them home.

Don't go there.
Uh, when on Earth was this? I'm gonna call bs.
Quote: Uh, when on Earth was this? I'm gonna call bs.
He's a new troll to APC. They're a dime a dozen here these days
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70  110 
Page 60 of 131
Go to