Hiring 2023

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 61 of 64
Go to
Quote: Army helicopters, 67J MSC. Just retired Jul '23 as Col.

Oh good, more kernels.
Has anyone received an interview invite from the December window? Does anyone know what the current timeline is from sumbitting the application to receving an interview invite? I'm expecting hiring to slow during the holidays.

Happy Holidays!
Quote: Has anyone received an interview invite from the December window? Does anyone know what the current timeline is from sumbitting the application to receving an interview invite? I'm expecting hiring to slow during the holidays.

Happy Holidays!
900 new hires next year.. front and back loaded. Looks like they have something planned towards end of year.. MAX7 ramp up most likely.
Quote: 900 new hires next year.. front and back loaded. Looks like they have something planned towards end of year.. MAX7 ramp up most likely.
yeah but that's predicated on losing 30 pilots a month to non-65 attrition. I'll bet they back way off on that number. Only around 350 upgrades.

The wave may have crested.

incidentally, Delta just announced they're cutting their hiring way back in 2024 also. So if anyone if planning to go, better get your stuff
in before the music stops.
Quote: yeah but that's predicated on losing 30 pilots a month to non-65 attrition. I'll bet they back way off on that number. Only around 350 upgrades.

incidentally, Delta just announced they're cutting their hiring way back in 2024 also. So if anyone if planning to go, better get your stuff

good points. We averaged 25/mo before contract and one can assume much less after it. Looks like it might be cresting indeed.
Quote: yeah but that's predicated on losing 30 pilots a month to non-65 attrition. I'll bet they back way off on that number. Only around 350 upgrades.

Our retirements start to crank up in 25/26. We may have already done all our growth hiring and are switching to replacement hiring by then.
For those of you who have been hired recently, how long was it from the time you interviewed until your class date? Also, do classes always start the beginning of each month? Or the first Monday of the month, etc.? Thanks.

What are the number of scheduled aircraft deliveries the next 3 years?
Thanks!
Mike~
Quote: What are the number of scheduled aircraft deliveries the next 3 years?
Thanks!
Mike~
That number isn't particularly helpful without knowing how many -700s and -800s are going to be parked during the same time period.
Quote: That number isn't particularly helpful without knowing how many -700s and -800s are going to be parked during the same time period.
Well, I doubt any -800s as I think the first one showed up in 2012.

🔥👇
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 61 of 64
Go to