New vacancy and DISPLACEMENT bid

Subscribe
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78 
Page 68 of 87
Go to
Quote: DCL has always been senior to OCL.

Whether or not the overstaffing of ORD will be corrected by movement or by returning to more normal distribution of flying depends on what AAGs plans for ORD are. November flying on the 175 in ORD will only be about a tenth of DFW flying. ORD has always been smaller on the 175, but about two thirds the size. 145 flying in ORD had been about 50% more than DFW. That has just about flipped.

AAG continues to concentrate flying through DFW and CLT, so that’s why at least in the interim pilot distribution is out of whack.

Copy. Knew DCL was always senior it just seemed crazy they lopped a bunch off the bottom.
Quote: Copy. Knew DCL was always senior it just seemed crazy they lopped a bunch off the bottom.
Basically there had been a few DECs, or near DECs that “snuck in” With all the downgrades and elimination of NY it really cut all the outlier lower seniority number captains from the whole system.
Also, I think some of the more senior FOs that have been holding out upgrading probably decided they better do so or might not have the chance for a while. That kind of “filled in the gaps” on the list as well.
Are there company headsets on the 175? Are they the nasty DC clamps?
Quote: Are there company headsets on the 175? Are they the nasty DC clamps?
David Clamps.
Quote: David Clamps.
Super duper, its the XLR plug?
Quote: Super duper, its the XLR plug?
no, GA plugs for the clarks.
Quote: It seems to me when I did it, it was RF 100 ENVOYED.
I also got RF/100/sike/nmjk/no5hroverride
Quote: Super duper, its the XLR plug?
The 175 has both GA and XLR plugs available. If you bring your own XLR equipped headset, you can power off the ship.
Rumors of a Feb bid...? Anyone? Bueller?
Quote: Rumors of a Feb bid...? Anyone? Bueller?
Are these rumors replacing the rumors of a Jan bid?
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78 
Page 68 of 87
Go to