750 flights/day

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 54
Go to
Fall 2021 if we’re lucky. Pessimistic side of me says summer 22
Quote: Hey, we’re not in the position to turn down any business at this point. As long as they’re buying tickets and spending money on ancillary fees lets not ask questions.
kind of like installing electronics on go fast boats in MIA in the 80s for cash. You just look the other way
After the Election Covid 19 will disappear.
Quote: After the Election Covid 19 will disappear.
Hopefully sarcasm.
Quote: Hopefully sarcasm.
No sarcasm. If Trump wins, the opposition will abandon the Covid 19 hammer and find a new hammer to beat Trump with as they did after the Russian hammer broke. If he loses they will downplay Covid 19, no need for the economy to further collapse with them in power. Wake up you dumba$$. I’ve had it with retards like you.
Quote: After the Election Covid 19 will disappear.
lololol wow. You buy tin foil in bulk?
Quote: No sarcasm. If Trump wins, the opposition will abandon the Covid 19 hammer and find a new hammer to beat Trump with as they did after the Russian hammer broke. If he loses they will downplay Covid 19, no need for the economy to further collapse with them in power. Wake up you dumba$$. I’ve had it with retards like you.
Unkind. Clearly this has been hyped from the beginning with some “modeling” showing 20 million deaths in the US alone, but it has been pretty much a worldwide phenomenon for what is turning out to be only marginally worse than a bad flu strain. And unfortunately, it will have worldwide economic consequences and may blight the world economy for a few years. But most of Europe (Sweden excepted) did not shutdown just to get Trump, although no doubt both US political parties will do their best to lay the blame for this royal **** up on the other party. It’s not in any political party’s nature to admit that they succumbed to panic.
Quote: Unkind. Clearly this has been hyped from the beginning with some “modeling” showing 20 million deaths in the US alone, but it has been pretty much a worldwide phenomenon for what is turning out to be only marginally worse than a bad flu strain. And unfortunately, it will have worldwide economic consequences and may blight the world economy for a few years. But most of Europe (Sweden excepted) did not shutdown just to get Trump, although no doubt both US political parties will do their best to lay the blame for this royal **** up on the other party. It’s not in any political party’s nature to admit that they succumbed to panic.
Almost every governor and mayor trying to keep their state/city closed is of a particular political persuasion.
Quote: lololol wow. You buy tin foil in bulk?
I will if you promise to cover your head with it.
Quote: Almost every governor and mayor trying to keep their state/city closed is of a particular political persuasion.
he’s not wrong on this part.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 54
Go to